Sunday, August 19, 2012

Currently Reading

PineLight

PineLight
Jillian Peery
250 Pages
Kindle Edition
Published: July 4th 2011

Summary
  I loved him—that was my torment.
And I was losing him all over again.

Walls crumbled all around me. An undeniable force pulled at my core.
I tried to fight it, I tried to deny it the power, but I was weak.
I felt pain in my side, and I knew that this dark force was winning.
My veins started to burn, and I screamed, but it didn’t stop.

Thrilling and seductive, PINELIGHT is a bittersweet love story submerged in a dark and beautiful world.

Thus far......

Well since (according to my Kindle) I am only 3% through my book I don't exactly have much to say. It is so far: dramatic, a tad bit strange, and not very descriptive. I like drama and strangeness, but I would appreciate if they were explained. A review is soon to come.

ALSO
I have just finished two amazing books

Anathema (Causal Enchantment, #1)   &   Asylum (Causal Enchantment, #2) 

Anathema (Casual Enchantments #1)--->3 stars
Asylum (Casual Enchantments #2) ----> 4 stars

Cons: Main Character too innocent and oblivious....
Pros: Good concept, love Sophie, Caden is funny <3 , good at descriptions :)



Jackie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment