Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best of 2012



Hello World,
Wow it’s officially 2013! If you’re reading this, congratulations! You have most likely survived the following:  2000, 2006-6-6, 2011-11-11 & now 2012! Wow!
So now for the book nerd’s thoughts on the New Year:
Drink Coffee, read books and be happy.
Turning pages might not burn an excessive amount of calories, but it sure does give your brain a work out!
Warning! Reading a book may cause unseemly outbursts: exercise caution when reading in public.

True strength is when you pick up a book and read only one chapter.
You know you’re a book lover when you read until your eyes can’t focus.
I’m a bookaholic and I regret nothing.
Guys that read are attractive.
Books are a uniquely portable magic- Stephan King



 
And here are a few pictures that all booklovers will seriously appreciate. 

      


Okay. Hello all you lovely people. Below are 

Best Quotes of 2012

 *Keep in mind there is no order
And that’s just it isn’t it? That’s how we manage to survive loss. Because love, it never dies, it never goes away, it never goes away so long as you hang on to it. – If I Stay

You don’t share me. You own me.- Where She Went

You’re the one who made me risk everything for a future worth having.- Perfect Chemistry

I don’t care how hard being together is. Nothing is worse than being apart. – Starcrossed

Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with all their bad qualities because they somehow complete you. –This Lullaby
 
I love you. Remember. They cannot take it. – Delirium

Being with you never felt wrong. It’s the one thing I did right. You’re the one thing I did right. – Crescendo

The more this guy talked, the more he sounded like a fortune cookie. –Nevermore
 
Real ladies can give orders, real gentlemen can take them. And real zombies don’t eat brains- Dearly Departed

He pulled back, gazing down at me, his eyes blazing. "I'm goan to lay it all out there for you. Laugh in my face--I don't care. But I'm goan to get this off my chest."
"I won't laugh. I'm listening."
"Evie, I've wanted you from the first time I saw you. Even when I hated you, I wanted you." He raked his fingers through his hair. 
"I got it bad, me." My heart felt like it'd stopped--so that I could hear him better.
"For as long as you've been looking down your nose at me, I've been craving you, an envie like I've never known."
"I don't look down at you! I'm too busy looking up to you.”- The Poison Princess

Currently Reading as of This Moment:

Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)Temptation
          





-Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment