Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

  
"Waiting On" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Shadow Of The Mark (Carrier, #2)Expected publication: July 9th 2013 by HarperTeen 

Leigh Fallon's Shadow of the Mark, the sequel to Carrier of the Mark, is a captivating love story set against the lush backdrop of Ireland. Megan knew she was destined to be with Adam from the first moment she saw him and now they are determined to be together. But Megan and Adam are Marked Ones, and a romance between two Marked Ones is strictly forbidden...and could cause worldwide devastation. 

 ________

*hysterical laughter. Mutters under breath* Give me the book and no one gets hurt.





      -Jackie

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read this series for ages!! Have hosted it on my site and received swag too!

    You can check out My WoW –
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was absolutely amazing!!! I totally fell in love. Sadly, I've been waiting for forever for the next one... waiting...
      Thanks so much for checking out my WoW! I'll be sure to check out yours

      Delete