Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature Follow

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!















 The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!

I love being followed back on GFC(:

----

I personally love FF. I wish I knew what the subject was going to be earlier..is there a way to do that? I like that I get to meet new bloggers, most of whom I would've never heard of if not for this lovely meme.


-Jackie   

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Maybe they can post next's weeks question at the bottom of this week's meme? That would be cool. I'd like to have more time to think about my answer.
    Old Follower!

    CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I had today off of school, but usually, on a Friday, I don't get home until 5 or 6. And I'm not able to check my feed until later. It'd be nice if I could put my FF on schedule like I do everything else.
      ~Jackie

      Delete
  2. It would be nice if we could know the question in advance but couldn't link it up to the Linky List til the 9pm on Thursday, which I believe is when it goes up, but that still feels late to me. :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here....I'd really like if they had a list like TTT does. Make my life a lot easier!
      ~Jackie

      Delete
  3. New follower here.I haven't seen you up here on the blog hop before.If i just never noticed sorry, if this is one of your firsts, Welcome!

    I look forward to your future posts and hope i can get some great suggestions from your list of reviews.Hope i can see you back at either one of my blogs.

    twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

    yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol(: It's cool. Yay! New follower...so close to 50 I can taste it..

      ~Jackie

      Delete