Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WOW

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.










Waiting on......

 As half-angel Willow strives to save the world from her parasitic otherworldly kin, romance and tension heat up to a climactic finale.

In the devastated remains of the world, millions of people live in "refugee" camps provided by the angels who have all but enslaved humanity. As this angelic stranglehold tightens, Willow and Alex are recruiting and training new Angel Killers while struggling to hold ground on the celestial battlefield. But Willow continues to have feelings for Seb, and her love and resolve are tested as a shattering revelation sends Alex on a separate journey. Now that the final battle versus the angels is about to begin-and the fate of the world hangs in the balance-each of them must face the consequences of their own choices. Will love endure? Will the human race survive?


Expected Publication Date: November 26, 2013

 
   -Jackie  

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice!! I still need to read the second and it's been like 2 years since I read the first! I am so behind!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the series sooo much! I just read the second book a few months ago(:
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. Love this series! I'm looking forward to re-reading the other two before the next one releases :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to! XD I hardly remember it!
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for this book too! The cover is GORGEOUS. ;D
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW Jackie! (:

    ReplyDelete