Thursday, June 20, 2013

Feature Follow

Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read(:

Question: What reading format do you prefer??

Me: I used to be a die hard paper back fanatic. Then, It happened. What is It, you ask? It is the Kindle, a magical device where hundreds of books can be held in the place of not even one.

A long, long time ago, I used to take ten, even twenty books in a car ride from TX to NE. Now with the Kindle, my life is so much simpler! I can just take It and I have over 200 books ready for reading at the touch of a button!

How cool!

Lol. I should totally write advertisements for the Kindle. The sad thing is, I'm not kidding. 

So yup. I totally prefer Kindle. But I still like hard copies. I mean how else am I just to look up and see all those Lovely covers?!?? *.*

I like being followed GFC or Linky :D

-Jackie


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I find myself being a physical book kind of gal as well!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol(: I just love seeing the covers!!!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jackie

      Delete