Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top 10 Beach Reads

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.







Beach reads...When I think beachy, I think contemporary...so here they are!


The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
Sixteenth Summer
Anna and the French Kiss
Dream Chaser
The Avery Shaw Experiment
Angel Beach
Tourist Trap 
Sing Me To Sleep 
Love and Leftovers
Unmaking Hunter Kennedy

Jackie  

2 comments:

  1. I think the same thing when I think of beaches, although anything is a beach read for me :D.
    old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I know what you mean xD
      Thanks for stopping by
      Jackie

      Delete