Friday, July 19, 2013

Feature Follow

This is basically when you are given a topic and you rant on it.The Feature & Follow is a weekly event that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.



This Week:
  Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (besides home!)



Me:
  I'm a homebody. Huh. I love my room most of all but we have a hammock outside my house (see not at home!!) That is just like perfect for reading. Except when giant branches almost fall on you....

I love being followed through email or Bloglovin'  

What's y'alls favorite reading spot?

Jackie    


4 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I'm a homebody too! I like it indoors since it's usually cooler!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home is a very nice place. Indoors are amazing...I have a hammock in my room too xD
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I do love to read at home. As I live alone, well with my two dogs, there is lots of time to read, and no one to bug me! I'm an old GFC and Bloglovin' follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect! Have you seen those signs that say "don't bother me I'm reading"? I'm thinking I should invest in one but it sounds like you don't have that problem!
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete