Friday, August 23, 2013

Because Books & Coffee Go Together




Story Crush had this post that I totally fell in LOVE with. It had flowers paired with their literary lovers. Here is the link to this spectacular post: http://www.epicreads.com/blog/10-flower-arrangements-that-look-like-ya-covers/

I decided to try sort of the same thing except with coffee. We'll see how it goes, no guarantees or anything y'all so don't get your hope up.


















 Via


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














Via




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














Via





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did I do? *looks over post* I actually kinda like them. Tee hee hee

Jackie   

6 comments:

  1. Love this. They all go perfectly with the books. I love the Eiffel Tower tea pot haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Awhh shucks :3 Thanks doll! This was actually really fun :D
      Happy reading!!
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. Love it! I really like when people pair book covers with something else, makes me want to go out and buy both xD I think my favorite is the Ink cups, and I don't even drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? Lol. Ink is my favorite one too...and I do drink coffee!! xD
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. LOVE your pairings -- so pretty!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete