Friday, August 9, 2013

Feature Follow

This is basically when you are given a topic and you rant on it.The Feature & Follow is a weekly event that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.














Q: BACK TO SCHOOL! Create a reading list for your new english class(:

A: I'm still in high school. I don't like Edgar Allen Poe. I don't wish to read him.So here is my list of (pretty please) new reads!


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Divergent series 
All books by Stephanie Perkins
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon
Solus series
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
All books by Katie McGarry

 
Jackie   

7 comments:

  1. great list of books! The Fault in our stars is wonderful and made my list too!

    new follower on bloglovin and twitter!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those on your list. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. New bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the books by Katie McGarry :) Great picks.

    My FF :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I'd read Stephanie Perkin books for a English lit class any time :)
    Thanks for stopping by. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! It's even longer than mine. Also love you blog name! I stopped lending books to my mother-in-law cause the spines always came back bent (lol) and I mean obliterated.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF. Followed via GFC

    Kimberly @
    Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun list - wouldn't it be great if they let you pick the book list?

    New bloglovin' follower :-)
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to be able to pick my own reading list! Your list sounds pretty awesome, though.

    ReplyDelete