Thursday, August 29, 2013

Feature Follow



This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

 













Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8.  Comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog & follow back!


I love Bloglovin & GFC followers(:
This week's question is: If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?
This.  Is. A. MEAN. Question.
I mean there are so many books. And is saying my Kindle really cheating? It is? *sigh* This is a cruel world we live is. So. Cruel.

Okay. I’d have to say either Wings of Nestor by Devri or Second Chance.
I really dislike this question. I’d just like to make that clear….

So, what book would y’all pick? (;

16 comments:

  1. I agree.. what kind of a crazy question is this??? How can readers pick just one????

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's new to me but good pick.

    Happy weekend :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-62.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'm not familiar with those books. What are they about?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. The awesome thing is that I haven't heard of either of those. Good job!
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of these.. will look them up.

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I said the same! It was most unfair and I did a lot deliberating in my post too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing us :) New Follower via GFC and more.

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. not familiar with the book,happy weekend.
    new GFC follower
    hope you can visit my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't like this question either. There were so many I wanted to pick! A top 5 books you could have or top 10 would have been much much better!!

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this book, or the author before. I'm going to have to check it out (: Like most of us book lovers, I disliked this question too, but it's still fun to see what people have to say!

    My FF

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read either of these but I completely agree, it WAS a cruel question. I would've preferred "what one fiction book..."

    Old follower hopping through.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know everyone has already agreed, but I want to ALSO AGREE that this question is super mean!

    Old Follower

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really hard to pick just one book. But really if you just grabbed your Kindle or Nook it kind of looks like a book. Right???

    New follower via Blog Lovin’ and GFC

    Renee
    http://reneeentress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're right, it's a mean question to ask bibliophiles ;P Hahaha ... "My kindle" hahahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never read your pic, but I totally agree... one MEAN question XD

    New bloglovin follower!
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it sad that this question is the hardest thing I've had to answer in a long time? ;-)

    Old follower,
    The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete