Thursday, August 15, 2013

My...uhmmm...scary classes

So hello all you lovely people. How are you on this fine summer day? We finally got rain here. I was listening for You Me At Six, and if you don't know who I'm talking about go to youtube right now. You think I'm kidding? Nope. Go. Now. Look for their album Sinners Never Sleep (2011) It has some of my favorite song on it. *sigh*

Okay, so I'm here to talk about something that I think is freaky. School classes. Now I know I signed up for all of this but, wow. What have I gotten myself into?? *chuckles* This actually looks a lot like my other schedules but...wow. I'm not all that great at learning other languages, luckily I have one of my best friends in that class! YAY! And then my friend Adi (jeez that girl is crazy) is already taking IB classes?! *deep breath* Okay: Here's my classes

1 Pre-AP Physics
2 Pre-Ap Studio Art
2 Pre-AP Spanish 3
3 Pre-AP Algebra 2
3 Pre-AP Chem
4 Pre-AP Eng 
4 AP Econ
5 AP World Hist

So people of the world, just how crazy am I??? And this is only the first semester......

What do y'all think? What was your most insane class schedule? How did you survive to tell the tale? Also....do you have any study tips? Studying is soooo not my strong suit. 


Jackie   

2 comments:

  1. I went down in history in high school for being the only student ever to take Comm Tech 10, 20, and 30 at the same time. I had to get special permission from the teacher and the principal, and while I loved it, it was also difficult. I spent a lot of time in that classroom but had to keep track of different assignments and class goals. As long as you make the time for the homework and studying it's doable! Good luck!

    Laureen @ Ms. Bibliophile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, that is TALENT right there! I have my friends and all are specialties are in different areas: Adinawa math and science, Ivy languages and me with English. Mine is probably pretty hard to believe since I misspell so much on here but I have never made below a 94 in that class and for a whole semester I got a 99-100. I just cannot focus long enough to study! Grrr. Anyways, thanks for the luck-I'll need it xD
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete