Sunday, August 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks...I kinda collect those in bulk. Hello! Freebies!!








The Haul: 

Bought:


Anna and the French Kiss
Surrender by Rhiannon Pallie (kindle freebie!)


Swagtastic Stuff:

Yes, the pictures are upside down. Ooops. 
Thanks so much to Sarah and Victoria for the bookmark! I swear I'm reading your book right now(:



For Review:

Catching Liam by Sophia Bleu
Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick

Won:

ARC of Kiss Crush Collide (Thanks Alyssa @ Eater of Books!! & Congrats on the 1000 followers!!! WOOP WOOP!!)

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Catching Liam! I loved that book to pieces! And I'm going to be reading Stay With Me this week. :D Happy reading Jackie!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Catching Liam!!! Can't WAIT to write the review :3
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul! I won one of those bookmarks too and I think their book sounds fantastic. I might have to buy a copy. :b I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should :D I'm loving it so far!!
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. WOO! Awesome! I was just so worried the transit would do terrible things to it, so I'm glad it looks alright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so awesome!! Thanks for sending one to me :3
      Jackie

      Delete