Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.









This week:  Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters (originally done May 2011)

My Top (uhm....8)  Ten:

  1. Lila from Pushing the Limits
  2. Finnick from The Hunger Games Trilogy 
  3. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments
  4. Grim from the Iron Fey Series
  5. Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
  6. Hana from Delirium
  7. Harley from Across the Universe
  8. Breckin from Hopeless
Who's your favorite secondary character?

Jackie     

12 comments:

  1. Love Lila from Pushing the Limits. Have you read Crossing the Line (the novella about Lila).

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I also put Grim on my list, because he's just awesome!!!
    Finnick is a really popular choice today and I don't know how I forgot about him. I love him.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grim is just.... I don't know...awesomesauce xD
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. GRIM! Totally forgot him! Loved that Caith Sith!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, Cait Sith! I think...the spelling rarely comes up but to my recollection it was an odd spelling!

      Delete
  4. I really liked Lila too. Grim is amazing and I can't believe I forgot Harley...his story was so sad! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so bad for Harley D:
      and yes Grim is awesome :D
      Jackie

      Delete
  5. I forgot all about Hana and Lila! I loved both of their characters. I also love Finnick because he's just awesome <3
    And Grim & Magnus are pretty awesome too!
    Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, ugh, Hana. That girl is memorable for being a BEYOND AWFUL friend. She is so...ugh. D:<
    Awesome list Jackie! :D

    ReplyDelete