Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waititng on Wednesday

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


Hardcover, 304 pages
Expected publication: September 24th 2013 by Scholastic Press
original title- Marie Antoinette: Serial Killer
ISBN: 0545468094 
Summary:
 Colette Iselin is excited to go to Paris on a class trip. She’ll get to soak up the beauty and culture, and maybe even learn something about her family’s French roots.

But a series of gruesome murders are taking place across the city, putting everyone on edge. And as she tours museums and palaces, Colette keeps seeing a strange vision: a pale woman in a ball gown and powdered wig, who looks suspiciously like Marie Antoinette.

Colette knows her popular, status-obsessed friends won’t believe her, so she seeks out the help of a charming French boy. Together, they uncover a shocking secret involving a dark, hidden history. When Colette realizes she herself may hold the key to the mystery, her own life is suddenly in danger . . .

Acclaimed author Katie Alender brings heart-stopping suspense to this story of revenge, betrayal, intrigue — and one killer queen.
How. Amazing. Is. That?
*happy dance*
What are you waiting on? 
Jackie   

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the sound of this one! I can't wait for it either! The cover is so pretty!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so different (: I can't wait to read it!!!
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete

  2. YES, YES and YES!
    Great choice! Sure to be a great read!

    Anyways besides your good taste in Wow books aha, I’ve been reading for posts and I seriously put 3 books in my TBR shelve so thank you for that!

    I’m a new blogger and would really appreciate it if you would check out my WOW and followed my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and your welcome xD And of COURSE!
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. Oooh nice! Saw this one on Netgalley! Sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely adding this book to my TBR list :) It sounds great. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. :)

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD It's sounds awesome right?!
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  5. I confess, I hadn't even known about this one until I saw it on Netgalley, but it sounds so good, definitely can't wait to read.

    Here's mine

    -New GFC & Bloglovin follower. :)

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard about it a few days ago xD I adoreeee that cover!!! Thanks for the follow :3
      Jackie

      Delete
  6. I've heard about this one, sounds amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one does sound pretty interesting! I'm not sure if it's for me, I'll have to wait and see what some of you guys think first! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW Jackie!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Lol I think so too(: it's completly different from what I usually read....*crosses fingers*
      Jackie

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, I absolutely can't wait for this one too! Nice pick Jackie! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks fabulous!!!!
      Thanks for stopping by(:
      Jackie

      Delete