Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks...I kinda collect those in bulk. Hello! Freebies!!





This week was a good week. As a matter of fact I love this week. I mean come ON guys. Who doesn't love chocolate? Hmm? That's what I thought.

- Just One Day
-For Darkness Shows the Stars
-Audrey, Wait!

*Thank you library*

Lots of Swag...signed swag and chocolate. And temporary tattoos. I see a swag giveaway in the future (;

Wooh! Don't y'all just love Twitter parties?! I know I do(: I got this Life necklace from Eve Silver. Name sound familiar? It should, she wrote RUSH.


Well that's my haul. How was your week?


12 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! Congrats on the wins! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love to win stuff! Great books as well this week. I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many people loved Just One Day, but I just thought it was plain okay. Hopefully you'll like it better than I do!
    Ohh, grats for winning some necklace swag from Eve Silver!
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS Jackie! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll like it okay....*shrugs* And thanks :D
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  4. Oooh.... great haul, love the swag, don't eat all the chockies at once! ;)

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi? Eat all the chocolate in one day? Never.... Well...maybe xD
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  5. For Darkness Shows the Stars is one I've wanted to read! Great haul. Thanks for stopping by my STS as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I have the second book of For Darkness, but I still need to read the first! Happy reading chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good(: Pretty sure you'll love it!! :D
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete