Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks...I kinda collect those in bulk. Hello! Freebies!!





This Week:

For review:

In Harmony by Helena Newbury
No Turning Back by Casey Peeler
Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway

Library:




Thanks to EntangledTeen
Origin (I really need to read books two and three...LIBRARY!!)
Blurred (I need to read book one...LIBRARY!!)
~The book on the bottom I won and its signed by BOTH authors <3 Woop Woop!!






*Thanks EntangledTeen and Atomr Tours and KP Simmons. Yup. (yay)

Happy reading
Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Jealous of Origin! It's read for pick-up at the library, but I won't be able to pick it up until Monday. The Lux series is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwahaha XD I just need to read the other two then I'll be all set <3
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. I forgot about Blurred...it's been so long since I read the first book. :( And I still can't believe I've yet to read a JLA book, but that's the series I'd go with if I did. Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to read the first one!!! I feel so behind O.O I've read book 1 in JLA's series! So far so good :D
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, you got Blurred! I still have to read that one, it's sitting on my shelf all alone, being lonely. D:
    Enjoy all your lovely books Jackie & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here girl....it feels wrong /:
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete