Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Each week, The Broke and Bookish host a Top Ten Tuesday based on a certain bookish topic. Other bloggers are able to participate and post their own top ten list based on the topic. They are kinda crazy and a totally fun to read.










Question of the Week:  Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.) -- originally done April 2011

My Top Ten:

  • Arclight: I mean the special affects in this would be...ohmigosh. Perfect world? Yesss please!
  • Carrier of the Mark: ....Ireland, cute guys, awesome powers
  • Alienated: Lol. This isn't even published yet. Guess I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Storm: You know the series right? By Brigid Kemmerer? 
  • Sweet Evil: I sigh for Kai <3
  • Dreamscape: I did I tour for this and OH. MY. GOSH.
  • Wing by Aprilynne Pike
  • Solous series. Like my favorite series EVER. Wings of Nestor by Devri Weals? *.* Alcander.
  • Crow's Row
  • The Legend of the Blue Eyes
What's your top ten?

Jackie    

No comments:

Post a Comment