Thursday, January 30, 2014

Travel Journal: Paris


Hey y'all! I've decided to take a few of the places out of the books and make plans to go to them. One of my major dreams is to travel the world. Places from some of my favorite books seems like a good place to start, right? Anyways, sit back and enjoy the ranting and pretty pictures!
Leave me a comment about where you want to go and if you been to PARIS. Got any travel suggestion? I'm all ears!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who in this lovely world does not want to go to Paris? I'm pretty sure that's the majority of my Pinterest  is all about Paris, Paris and well, more Paris. Anna and the French Kiss didn't spark my need to go to Paris, it's definitely made me want to go even more than I already did! There's just something about the French food....and French culture...and French clothes...and if I'm being honest French guys with their French accents. *le major sigh* I want to see the Eiffel tower and sit in French bakeries listening to people talk while eating a pastry and sipping on my espresso.


Although I probably have absolutely have no idea what I'm getting into with this who dreaming like an absolute manic who refuses to realize that all of this cost money *shocker*

Paris is just so romantic. Of course, me being, well, me, I romanticize everything. But come on y'all. You can't tell me that you don't want to go to Paris. What would you do if you were going to Paris? How long would you stay? And how many carry on for books and clothes and chocolate would you bring?

I'll go with my friends of course. Goodness gracious I need to start saving. Have any of y'all gone to Paris? How much are we looking at here? Should I never buy a book again? *shudders* On second thought, don't tell me. Also what should I see? Where should I stay? What should I do? Do any of y'all know an amazing travel blog to follow? TEACH ME THE WAYS!!! Wait- do you have a travel blog??? How cool!! Leave me a link, okay?

Research time!! I'll be back momentarily!

~five minuets later~

Okay, I'm back. Of course I want to see The Seine. *duh* The Opera Garnier. Also I want chocolate. Mmmm. Chocolate.

So, what have y'all got to say on this subject matter? Also, that guy and girl up there is Anna and Etienne. Ooh don't you just love his name?? Aren't they adorable!?

When I go...someday...and I will, I'll write a post of all I do!








Follow me on Pinterest
Add Anna and the French Kiss to Goodreads
Buy Anna and the French Kiss on Amazon
Excerpt from Anna and the French Kiss



No comments:

Post a Comment