Friday, March 7, 2014

Let's Talk: Music and Books

Let's Talk Music & Books!

I adore music almost as much as I love books. And I really love books. So I'm sure it comes as no surprise when I say whenever I read a book, I think of a song that I think would go with it.  I'll listen to most anything, except rap. I really do not like rap. But I love bluesy stuff and classical and rock and some pop. I like country too. And then I like most books as well, as long as they have romance.

Let's do a March playlist. Doesn't that sound like a swell idea?


Iron & Wine – Flightless Bird

Daughtry- Waiting for Superman

Gin Wingmore- Happy Ever After

365 Days- ZZ Ward

Train- Meet Virginia

The Neighbourhood- Wires


Goo Goo Dolls- Slide 


What do y'all think? What's a good heartbreak scene song? What a good love found song? Fight scene?
I think a good song can make a book. What do y'all think?

What are some of y'all's favorite songs? You've seen my March playlist, what are some of your March songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment