Thursday, October 29, 2015

Want a book that goes with you costume?


AHHH. BOO.

Hehehe.

Did I scare you? Oh, I so totally scared you.

I love this time of year because it has the best books, and there's bowls of chocolate in my teacher's rooms instead of jolly ranchers. Not that I have anything against those candies, but chocolate is just so much better.

I made a chocolate sandwich the other day. Oh, yes.


Looks amazing, right? 

Anyways. We're not here about chocolate. No. (sad face) We are here about costumes. AND I WILL HELP YOU. Or I'll show you where to go. Because I'm awesome like that. 



PenguinTeen put together this awesome little quiz. And I kind of love it. It has all their #WickedReads lovelies as well as others. Of course I made a book look for one of them. BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE QUIZ, YOU SPOOKY HUMAN, YOU. 

Here is the link. Comment what you get if you choose to take it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment