Tuesday, March 22, 2016

For All the Ships that Have Sunk

Hey y'all!

It's been a bit since I just chatted. With college apparently actually happening (and orientation on MY BIRTHDAY) and internshipping, testing, slowly baking my way through stress, I haven't had much time to sit down and think. Although, that's probably not a bad thing because then I'd realize just how much I need to get my butt in gear. 

Ah, high school. Best time of my life--really

Besides all that, I have a song to share with you. That song is actually the reason of the post, funny enough. 



This song says " Oh, if the ship goes down, then I'm going down with it." 

I like to think of this song as a tribute to all the ships that have sunk, and their loyal shippers. 


What are some your your ships that have sunk?


No comments:

Post a Comment